Allow us to present our ormond beach investment planner company, our cutting edge planning ideas and strategies designed to help you pursue your estate, financial & retirement planning future.
Weber financial has the industry experience, investment adviser compliance expertise, and knowledge of the regulatory requirements you need in order to fulfill your investment needs. By sharing your investment ideas with our investment professionals, you can benefit from their specialist knowledge. You also get a personalised service tailored to your circumstances, investment objectives, risk threshold and expectations on projected return.
Mark J Weber
Mark has been in the insurance & financial services business for over 30 years following in his father’s footsteps. Mark’s career has been dedicated to establishing close personal relationships with his clients with the goal of securing their financial future. It is through the strength of those relationships that he has been able to rely exclusively on personal introduction and referrals from his clients to build his practice. Over the years, he has received numerous awards including Million Dollar Round Table “Top of The Table”, a distinction exemplifying his commitment to excellence and ethical professional practices.
Paul R Weber
Paul joined Weber Financial in 2015 after working in the insurance & financial services industry in Atlanta, Georgia. During his tenure in Atlanta, Paul worked with some of the nation’s top insurance and financial professionals. Bringing that knowledge and expertise back to Ormond Beach immediately proved to be of benefit to the firm and our clients. Paul’s strengths in technology have allowed us to embrace many new innovative planning concepts and tools. Paul’s primary focus is development of his own personal clientele while assisting in the management & growth of Weber Financial.
ormond beach investment planner company
We specialize in all aspects of estate, financial and retirement planning, ormond beach investment planner company.
The process at Weber Financial focuses on individually tailoring our strategies based upon our client’s goals and priorities.
Let us assist you with any or all of these important pieces of your financial puzzle.
- Retirement & Wealth Accumulation
- Protection Planning
- Business Planning
- Estate Planning
- Education Planning
Retirement & Wealth Accumulation Planning
- How much should I be saving for retirement?
- How much income will I need to retire comfortably?
- Where should my retirement savings be invested?
- How can I protect my current retirement assets from market volatility?
- Are there better alternatives to my current retirement asset allocation?
- How much life insurance should I have?
- What type of life insurance do I need?
- Should I consider long term care coverage?
- Is my income protected in the event of a disability due to sickness or accident?
- Should I have a business succession plan?
- What will happen to my business interest in the event of my death?
- How will the IRS value my business?
- How do I provide benefits to my key employees?
- Are my Wills & Trusts up to date? Are my intentions clearly defined?
- Do I have an Estate Tax Burden?
- Have I left my heirs asking, WHAT NOW?
- How Can I include a charitable organization in my estate plan?
- How can I create a legacy for my grandchildren?
- How much should I be saving for my child’s education?
- Where should those savings be allocated?
- Should I consider a 529 plan?
- Are there other tax favored education savings vehicles I should be considering?
Provide your information and we will contact you.